Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So Happy....

I am so happy today, I just found out that my 10 Things about my Sister LO was added to Made you Look Monday at Faith Sisters. I was one of the featured artists this week! I always get such a thrill when someone likes my pages...It's the little things that make life fun. My husband gets such a kick out of me when I tell him about my little accomplishments and I could use a little good news.

The weather here has been so ugly, Friday we had such a blizzard. We had more snow in 2 days then we had all winter. My poor little flowers were just starting to come up. Last week I spent some time outside in the sun and got a touch of a tan and then this crazy weather. What the heck....I want Spring! Winter really needs to go away already, but it does give me an excuse to be lazy in front of the computer and scrapbook, so I guess it wasn't all bad!

Filledesiles Designs will be releasing another kit next Monday so check back soon because its so pretty...you will love it! So until then...have a great week! Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment