Friday, December 3, 2010

Joelles Newest Kit...WOW

Joelle Designs has just put out this amazing new kit: Winter Wishes and it's available exclusively at Design2Create. This kit is not only adorable but once again very versatile...not only great for those sweet LO's but also elegant ones too and as you can see by the preview it has the cutest little pup. The kit contains 8 papers and 44 Elements which are all PU/S4H/O ok! The possibilities are endless!

Preview Close-up:

Papers:

My Pages:
I have altered some of the colors and papers to create these pages.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Shawna ... I guess by now you know I love "all" your pages. I just wanted to thank you for all that you do, you sure know how to make a girl feel special - I am really glad to have met you in this huge digi world - hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete